Choose a Paint contractor
Considering Painting your Home? these tips will help you prepare and paint without making big mistakes. Its important to handle thing properly if your going to paint your home. Things like choosing colors, preparing the room , getting proper supplies and using proper techniques can make all the difference.
when searching for the right painting contractor to keep these important things in mind. A skilled Painter will advise you on the products and paint choices as well as finishes for your projects. As well as the best color choices for your home or offices depending on your desires. The Right Professional Painting company will also provide you with an itemized quote and ensure that they can provide you with a proper timeline as to how long the project will take. you should also see if they are part of the BBB and have good reviews on Google. Also asking for reference can be a good idea. Ask if they carry accident and liability insurance in case of any errors.
3 Tips You Need to ask:
- Ask about the quality and Brand of paint they use – see if its low odour and safe. Ask to see their portfolio of recently completed work , with references of the jobs
- Check to ensure they have all proper insurance in place before they start working on your project whether that’s inside our out.
- Ask about any online reviews or other web properties they can show you that could help you decide.
The information we can provide could help you save time money and heartache. Choosing a bad Painting company could end up being a very big mess and cost you time and energy. We have more resources and can answer all of theses questions. Let us provide you with a very competitive base quote and references of all our work. We have been painting Calgary homes since 2001.
Great Western Painting
704 Lake Bonavista Drive Southeast
Calgary, Alberta T2J 0N1
Phone: (403) 285-7776
Choose the right Mover
When deciding to move it can be really big deal , likely involves new jobs , new schools and a whole new city that’s why if you are using a professional mover you want that to be as stress free as possible! the last thing you need at that pint is to have a movers that loses your belongings or breaks your stuff. there are some warning signs you should be aware of when picking the correct mover for you. We want your move to be smooth so here are some point to consider.
- First question ask is are they part of the Better Business Bureau or BBB for short this is a good indication of recent complaints or how long they have been in business . Look for at least an A- rating , anything below move on to next moving company
- Ask if they have Workers Compensation Board insurance – this will also give you indication of how long they have been in business
- ensure they have insurance for loss of breakage of your belongings and what is the cost and what is the
- check their website and see what kind of website they have …is it professional looking
- see if they are part of any associations or professional designations
- check their Google My business Page to see their reviews
- ask for reference , if they are good this should not be an issue at all
- Ask if they have temporary storage if required
- Ask to see their vehicles , are they newer or old wrecks!
- Ask how many people will be doing to the packing and moving
- ask how many days to arrive at new location and how long to unpack
It is important to ask they questions to ensure you are not been scammed or have a really bad experience. Moving is difficult enough without having to worry about the loss or breakage of you belongings.
About us ; We are a Calgary Local moving company , who can answer all the above questions and more. We are confident that we can help you move in the city or across the province. Visit our Website :
Calgary Professional Movers
320 918 – 16 AVE NW